Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August 1, 2017

I am still doing the IF 16:8 program along with eating keto. I am pretty much maintaining at the same weight for the past 2 months. I have began working out daily. My workouts are one day a lot of walking and the next kettlebell training. Today I have a step aerobic workout planned. I will try and do a bike ride tomorrow morning hopefully. I am still struggling to wake up with any want during the work week. I have not taken any pictures or measurements in awhile. I will do all measurements and pictures at the end of this month. I will slowly begin changing my IF up mid-August. I will be out of town next week so I figure I will change things up once I am back from vacation. I want to only do water for the 4 hours I am awake. I have been drinking coffee again and I think that is stalling me again. My goal is to get to a 20:4 IF protocol. But I believe to achieve this I need to only fast on water. The change in my work hours should start helping me achieve this goal.

I do know that I bike more in the Fall weather instead of Summer and that will help a lot. It is too busy in town to do any biking on the weekend. This town has become packed each weekend and I just cannot tolerate the crowds anymore. I think that once the weather begins to cool some I can bike prior to work or after work. Once the husband repairs our Element that carries the bike rack I can drive into work early and bike for about an hour. But I have to have the Element repaired before that can happen. So for now I will do kettlebell training along with step aerobics and other indoor workouts. I think doing these workouts each day will help solidify a good routine for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment