Thursday, July 6, 2017

July 6, 2017

Vacation is over and all went great. I only gained back a pound and a half from all the eating and drinking during vacation time. So pretty darn good. I stayed pretty much keto the whole time. Everyone was so very supportive of me not eating bread or potatoes. No pushy foodies except for my DIL's grandparents who pushed me into eating oysters and muscles during one of our dinner outings. I ate them since it was just seafood but will not eat ever again. Yucky!!!

I still have not began a formal workout schedule with 4th of July just finishing up. I do plan on strength training and some biking each week starting this weekend. My next trip is scheduled for mid-August and I want to be stronger and a little lighter for some hiking in Colorado.

I am going to do a 5 day Keto Detox-like eating plan starting tomorrow. It is a keto soup plan that I found on a great keto-paleo blogger's site. I Breath I'm Hungry has a lot of great meal plans and I think this one help me out. Since I love soups this should do the job for me. Once I complete this plan I will begin working on my Intermittent Fasting trying to push it to 20/4 instead of the 16/8 I am doing right now. I figure I will just push myself pass my normal eating time an hour at a time until I have hit the 20/4 mark. I also want to try a 48 hour fast this month.

I will give an update at the end of my 5 day Keto Soup Plan and let you know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment