Thursday, May 18, 2017

May 17, 2017 - Day 3 of 30 Day Challenge

I had another restless night. Just a bunch of tossing and turning. It snowed this morning so no morning walk. I think this whole week will be no morning walks since snow and rain is in the forecast until Saturday.

I was up .8 pounds this morning. I am not fretting over the gain since it is normal for my body to fluctuate. I just hope to see some pounds loss by Sunday.

I ordered the The Complete Guide to Fasting by Dr. Fung & Jimmy Moore yesterday. It will be in today, but I did get to read the intro for free on my tablet. I think it will be a great resource.

Since I only ate half my lunch yesterday, I had the rest for today's lunch. I can say that I really wasn't hungry for lunch yesterday and I probably could have gone without eating. The only reason I did eat was so I wouldn't snack once I was home. I also did not eat much of today's lunch too. I was getting pretty peckish around 9:30 this morning. I had my beef bone broth with butter and heavy whipping cream around 10:30 and when lunch rolled around I wasn't as hungry as I thought once I began eating.

I ended up having a snack when I got home. I snacked on some Smokehouse Almonds and a pickle.

Dinner was crustless pizza at around 3:30 pm. I had bone broth with coconut oil and turmeric creamer at around 5:00 pm. Then I snacked on cashews around 6:30 pm. So once I was home because I did not eat much for lunch my hunger and munchies were on fire.

My total carbs for the day came to 45 grams but with all the fiber the net carbs came down to 30 grams. My calories equated to 1507 with a ratio of 65% Fat, 23% Protein, and 12% Carbs.

I took a rest day from exercising today. I will kick it back up tomorrow with another step aerobic workout and do some lower body strength training. Can we say lots of lunges and squats are in store?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment