Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 16, 2017 - Day 2 of 30 Day Challenge

Winter has come back and no morning walk. I ended up doing a step aerobics workout after work along with 20 minutes of strength training.

No change in weight this morning but that is fine. I did sleep pretty lousy. I woke up multiple times to go to bathroom along with just tossing and turning.

I broke my 16 hour fast at 10:30 am with a Lono Life Beef Broth K-cup. I added a tbsp of heavy whipping cream and a scoop of collagen peptide. Lunch was the same as yesterday since I had left over chicken. I did add half an avocado to my salad. The avocado put me over 20 grams of carbs but there is 10 grams of fiber so I didn't fret over it. Plus I only ate half the salad. Saving the other half for tomorrow. I just was not hungry.

Throughout the morning I began feeling pretty darn good. I don't know if it was from the Zip Fizz energy drink I had or what. I just could start feeling like my mood was becoming better almost like I was becoming lighter with less weight of stress on me. I did have 16 ounces of Pellegrino sparkling water as well. Pellegrino sparkling water is such a refreshing mineral water! Now the Zip Fizz energy powder has a lot of B12 and B6 vitamins. I might have been depleted in these vitamins since I haven't been taking a multi vitamin lately. My multi vitamin has 4 grams of carbs in it so I decided to stop taking it. It is a Gummi Omega-3 Multi vitamin and I buy them so my daughter will take them. I need to find my RainbowLight Women's Menopause Multivitamin again. Amazon has them but the price has gone up tremendously since they stopped the Subscribe and Save on it. I think the demand for them went up so they dropped it from their Subscribe and Save to make a higher profit off of it. I could be wrong but I do notice that when an item is no longer on the Subscribe and Save is because they have grabbed enough subscribers to get them hooked on the product and they will begin paying the higher price. Again, I could be wrong, just my opinion.

For dinner I made some sausage and peppers with onions saute. I also had another cup of tea with turmeric as a desert so to speak.

My total carbs ended up being 29 grams. But my net carbs were 18 grams. Total calories were 1193 with ratios of 73% Fat, 16% Protein, and 10% Carbs.

Huge snow storm is coming in tonight and hopefully roads are clear enough first thing in the morning so I can make it to work on time. I am really fed up with winter and ready for some constant sunshine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment