Monday, May 15, 2017

May 15, 2017 - Day 1 of 30 Day Challenge

First day of challenge went great!! I actually woke up early enough to do a 45 minute walk prior to work. I think arriving to my office an hour early is really going to work for me. It was a nice walk that ended up being a mile and a half.

I broke my 16 hour fast with a cup of coffee with almond/coconut creamer, tbsp of butter, and a scoop of collagen peptides at around 10:30 am.

My lunch consisted of 3 cups of baby kale and spinach with mushrooms, blackberries, mozzerella cheese, and roasted chicken with a serving of roasted poblano dressing. Very good and filling!!

Dinner was cashews and matcha tea with coconut oil, butter and turmeric.

I actually tracked my total macros today just to see where I was with my total carbs. I was 36 total grams for my carb intake. Total calories were at 1227 with my ratios at 69% fat, 19% protein, and 12% carbs. My carbs could have been lower if I had not used the Califia Almond Coconut creamer in my coffee this morning. Those 4 tablespoons alone equated to 8 grams of carbs. So tomorrow I will only do 2 tablespoons until I can get to the store and buy more heavy whipping cream for the office.

Until tomorrow!! I will keep pushing and enjoying my early morning walks!! I really felt less stress each step I took. I will also do some strength training tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment