Sunday, May 14, 2017

May 14, 2017 - Weeks 14 & 15 back on Keto Diet

It has been a very rough couple of weeks for me. I have had the worst sweet tooth cravings!! I mean the worst. I was doing an eating plan through KetoDietApp but I think it was just too many meals and too many calories which triggered a sweet tooth. So I stopped it on Thursday, May 4th. I then began Intermittent Fasting on that Friday. I began doing 16/8 hours. It has been pretty easy so far, but I did gain weight the first few days of doing it. I don't know if the over eating of calories (even though I remained keto) caught up with me or what. I went from 172 to 174 in three days.

I have been sticking to the 16/8 Intermittent Fasting. I also baked up some cloud bread to off set any sweet cravings along with keto friendly peanut butter cups. The peanut butter cups really help and I only have one each night if I do not have the cloud bread with heavy whipping cream and berries instead. I also have not tracked any macros for 2 and half weeks. It was becoming so much work and it really wasn't telling me anything new. I have just stuck with some veggies at both of my meals and only ate until full. I think also cutting out the cream coffee each morning is helping. I limit myself to one cup of butter coffee or tea per day and I consume it right before lunch or dinner.

I loss the 2 pounds I gained during Week 14's sweet cravings. I am back down to 172 and holding steady.

I will be conducting a 30 day challenge for myself beginning tomorrow. My plan is to wake up at 5 am each day during the week and be out of the house by 5:30. I will then walk the path near my office for 45 minutes to an hour. If the weather is snowy (they are calling for snow AGAIN this week) I will walk on the treadclimber and mini trampoline instead. Either way I will be doing 45 minutes to an hour walk each week day morning. I will incorporate 3 days of strength training through out the week as well. Hopefully I can throw in a couple of days of biking as well.

For the food during my 30 day challenge I will stick with 25 to 20 total grams of carbs per day and stick with the 16/8 Intermittent Fasting.

My goal with the 30 day challenge is to be down one size by June 14. That is the day we fly down to South Carolina and hang with family. I will be documenting my challenge daily.




No comments:

Post a Comment