Friday, April 21, 2017

April 23, 2017 - 12 Weeks on Keto Diet

On Sunday I had a carb loaded meal that threw me out of ketosis and brought on the sweet cravings from HELL! I posted about my experiences in this post.

I have tried to reign in the monster called Carb Cravings but it has not been easy. When I go off rail with eating horrible carbs my energy level plummets to nearly no existence that then causes my cravings to be even worse. It is a very spiraling affect.

I am currently doing a Fat Fast to try and get these cravings under control and put myself back into ketosis.

This is a short post just because I have been horrible this week and there is no upside to going off keto. None what so ever!!

My carbs have remained under 100 grams per day and really under 50 grams most days. I had one day where I was over 60 grams but never above that. I just function better when I keep my carbs at no more than 25 grams per day. I blew it and it is what it is.

At the beginning of the week I was at 173 pounds, today I am at 172.2 pounds. I did begin the Fat Fast on Friday so any weight loss is from that because on Friday morning I was up to 175 pounds. I am hoping I will not gain any weight back after tomorrow when I go back to regular keto once again. I will post my total results and full days of the Fat Fast tomorrow.

Lessons learned and time to keep it keto!!

No comments:

Post a Comment