Monday, February 6, 2017

February 6, 2017

So per my last post, I loss 3 pounds my first week back on the keto diet. I still think I could have loss more if I had kept my carbs lower. I still have not got into ketosis either and I have not gone through the keto flu. I have had slight headaches but I have been adding a pinch of Himalayan salt to my coffee and I think that is helping.

I had a relaxing weekend with no obligations. I did not workout or go skiing. I just enjoyed the weekend. It was nice to be able to have no to do list and relax. I watched a lot of DIY and home remodeling shows. It was nice to see things go from ugly to beautiful. I feel as if this is what I am going through with my diet. Now I don't consider myself ugly, just my health and strength right now. I did notice this morning that my face is thinner from just last Monday. I do tend to lose weight first in my face and then chest before I lose any in my bottom half. It has always been that way. That's the life of being pear shape.

I am currently sipping on my butter coffee. I am going to try and stick to the butter coffee for breakfast, shakeology shake for lunch, and then my dinner of protein and veggies. I did bring in to work some cubed cheese and pecans for just in case I start becoming very hungry. I am going to try and not eat them, but I will have them on hand to keep me on track. Last night I knew I was at my top end of carb intake so only ate a grilled steak with butter. I am actually still full from that steak which is why I am just sipping on my coffee. Stretching it out for as long as I can so I don't overeat.

I better get to work instead of goofing around on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment