Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 15, 2017

I thought I would share with you what I normally eat in a day. If I stick to my planned meals, I only actually eat one real meal per day and that is dinner. My dinner normally runs around 500 to 700 calories. I would not call my daily way of eating any type of fasting because I consume over 200 calories for breakfast.


My values breakdown in a pie chart:


I am trying very hard to get my values down to 75% fat, 20% protein, and 5% carbs. It really isn't easy when I am drinking a protein shake for lunch, but I don't want to give up on the shakeology mix just yet. If I become peckish in the evening I will grab an ounce of cheese or munch on a serving of pork rinds. But today I stuck to my plan. I might be starving tomorrow but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment