Friday, February 24, 2017

3 Day Egg Fast: Feb 18 - 20, 2017





I decided since I had a 3 day weekend over President's Day weekend I would do a quick 3 day egg fast. On Wednesday I planned out my meals which was pretty darn simple since I just downloaded the menu plan over at I Breathe I'm Hungry blog. She has a 5 day Egg Fast Meal Plan, but I only wanted to do 3 days.

I made out my grocery list which was very short: 2 dozen of eggs, kerrygold butter, cream cheese, blue cheese, and string cheese. Yep that is about all you need. I already had mayo, mustard and any spices required for the recipes. I'm sure the cashier thought I was a cheese fanatic!! But I do buy blocks of cheese each time I shop. Hey it's the Keto WOE!!

My beginning weight on Saturday, Feb 18 was 179.4. By Tuesday morning I weighed 175.4.

So a 4 pound weight loss in 3 days. Now the transitioning back to eating Keto is never easy and you tend to gain back a few pounds. I weighed myself on Thursday morning and I was up 1.2 pounds. I remained Keto the rest of the week and will post my Week 4 progress on Sunday, Feb 26.

Now it is Friday morning and I feel pretty great about doing the egg fast. To make it to my goal I have set for mid-April, I think I will do the egg fast every two weeks. I would love to be in a size 10 by April 13th. My next egg fast will be March 6 - 8.


                                                 Calories                 Fat                  Carbs                         Protein
Day 1: Saturday                      1428                      130                  11                               65
Day 2: Sunday                         1476                      130                   9                                 78
Day 3: Monday                        1308                     100                  10                                49

Weight Loss from Fast:   -4 pounds
Weight Gain After Fast: 1.2 pounds
Total Weight Loss:          2.8 pounds



No comments:

Post a Comment