Monday, January 30, 2017

January 30, 2017

Started my keto diet up again yesterday. I was doing great until around 7 pm and just needed a quick snack so I ate a banana. Probably went over my carbs for the day but at the time I was at 21 net carbs so not too far over. I have to update my food tracker to see still.

I did not go skiing yesterday due to just a horrible headache that I could not get rid of all weekend. I had forgotten to take my thyroid medication all last week and apparently did not replace my estrogen patch either. So I was feeling the lack of hormones by Saturday. Even though I took my meds on Saturday and Sunday it just took a couple of days for them to get back into my system. Lesson learned!!

I have a workout on the treadclimber and kettle bells on the docket today. Tomorrow begins my early morning wakeup and workout. I am praying I can do this. I have never been a morning work out person and I mean never!! Even in school I made sure my PE classes were always in the afternoon. I am hoping that since I am only doing 3 early mornings I can stick to it with no problems.

Since I did not go skiing yesterday I decided to do some walking just out in the yard and then we went to Home Depot and walked all over that store for awhile. I got in my 6500 steps that I have as my daily goal. So that was good. I am going to do my darnest to get in my 6500 steps this week and slowly bump it up each week until I am at 10, 000 steps per day.

The extra moving is helping me feel better but I am still sleeping poorly. I have the Fitbit Charge HR. I can go to bed at 8 pm and wake up at 5:15 am. In that 9 hours I am only getting 6 hours of sleep. 3 hours of restlessness!! I don't know I am restless I think that I have slept soundly all night!! There are times when I am awoken a few times from the husband snoring. I just don't know what to do. I have been sweating like crazy at night, but I think that is from the lack of my hormone meds. I keep my bedroom very, very cold. I didn't even get more than 6 hours of sound sleep this weekend even though I went to bed early and woke up late. Crazy!! I do know that good, quality sleep makes all the difference in feeling great and losing weight. I have to figure this out!!

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment