Friday, January 27, 2017

January 27, 2017

It has been a long week!! So glad it is Friday!! I will be heading to grocery store after work today. Stocking up on healthy, Keto friendly foods. I have set up in my SparkPeople food tracker what my meals will be next week. I think sitting down and planning a week of meals will keep me on point.

I ordered my shakeology mix today. Probably won't see it until end of next week but it is on order!! I changed my plan and will only do the shake in the morning for breakfast. I plan on eating a grilled chicken salad for lunch all next week instead of a shake. I think this will keep me fuller and hopefully keep me from bingeing on crap.

Tomorrow will be a full day of prepping. I just want to stay on top of things and not end up grabbing crap.

I am looking forward to my new workout plan. I definitely have done zero this week so it is time to get to moving again.


No comments:

Post a Comment