Tuesday, December 13, 2016

December 13, 2016

Still not completely eating and exercising the way I need to, but I am just trying to get through the holidays right now. I am in such a low energy funk!! I know I haven't been waking up early enough to take my Synthroid an hour prior to drinking my first cup of coffee. I am sleeping pretty great at night so I don't understand why I cannot wake up. I guess it is time to put the meds on the night stand again.

I have also not been prepping my lunches on Sunday. I just cannot get back into the groove just yet. I am stocked up on shake mix and almond milk at work so I have breakfast and lunch covered. I just am starving by the time I make it home in the afternoon and then munch on junk until dinner time. Once dinner rolls around I am in no mood to create a healthy one. I just hate when I get this way. I have gained back 10 pounds in the last 2 months.

I am just trying to get through the holidays and then I will be back on board with the Keto way of eating. I am not going to cook separate meals for the husband. He either eats what I cook or learns to cook his own meals. I am so done trying to please everyone else around me.

Exercising has been null and void. When you don't have enough energy to do your everyday routine it is hard to incorporate a workout as well.

Well, until after the holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment