Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 30, 2016

Blew my diet out of the water last night!! The husband, daughter and myself carpooled yesterday which means I am at work for an extra 2.5 hours. I was doing great until my husband got off work early and we ended up at our favorite pub munching on Irish Nachos and drinking a couple of beers!! Man that threw me off for the rest of the night because then I didn't feel like making a healthy dinner so instead pulled out the ritz crackers and cream cheese. Then I decided to get away from the kitchen and go to my bedroom where I then snacked on nuts for an hour!! Only reprieve is that I was still under 100 net grams of carbs. That is it!! I was over 2000 calories for the day and mainly empty calories!!

Oh well, a new day and I can get back on track. Although it will be another long day because I have to wait for my daughter to get off work and that is an extra 4 hours to my day. The daughter is refusing to drive her car until we get the snow tires put on which won't be until next week!! So that means my days are going to be long and I won't be getting home until almost 7 each night!! Good thing is that it is only for a week and then I should get back to normal unless the snow is so bad that we all need to carpool.

Moving to the country is wonderful for summer and fall but man oh man this winter driving really sucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment