Saturday, September 3, 2016

September 3, 2016 - Keto Diet Week 12

3 months in and 3 pounds up!! Not what I would like but it is what it is. I have to get control of my calories regardless how I eat. I think it is back to no nuts. I apparently overindulge. I had cut back on cheese this week but reintroduced nuts into my diet. I have to find something that I can snack on that will not add up in calories.  Also the cloud bread is being eaten too often during the week as well.

I did workout a couple of times this week. I am trying to get to 4 times a week. It is crazy but when I was just watching my calories and portions and eating what ever I was working out 5 to 6 times a week. Granted I didn't lose any weight but kept gaining. Now I am slowly losing weight but can't muster up enough energy to workout 3 times a week.

I think I am in a depressive state and this is more my culprit than any way of eating. I have to get out of my funk and get back on track. I have only 3 months to achieve my goal weight. Which means 10 pounds a month. I have to get back in the game!!

So down to the nitty gritty from here on out.

Daily Macronutrients:

Day                               Calories               Fat                Net Carbs                    Protein
Saturday                       1880                     168                    34                               64
Sunday                          1702                     142                    45                               65
Monday                         1592                     142                    30                               62
Tuesday                         1566                    144                     24                               44
Wednesday                  1309                     122                     10                              44
Thursday                      1344                     107                     39                              63    
Friday                            1507                     118                      38                              75

Daily Avg:                   1557                      135                     31                             60

Week 12 Weight Gain: +3 pounds
Week 11 Weight Loss: -4 pounds
Week 10 Weight Loss: -1 pound
Week 9 Weight Loss: 0 pounds
Week 8 Weight Loss: 0 pounds
Week 7 Weight Loss: -6 pounds
Week 6 Weight Gain: +4.5 pounds
Week 5 Weight Gain: +.5 pound
Week 4 Weight Loss:- 1 pound
Week 3 Weight Loss: -1 pound
Week 2 Weight Loss: -1 pound
Week 1 Weight Loss: -4 pounds

Total Weight Loss:  10 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment