Saturday, September 10, 2016

September 10, 2016 - Keto Diet Week 13

Short work week!! Love short work weeks!!

I did 3 workouts this week. Only 30 minute long ones but I got 3 in with no problem. My energy levels have been better this past week.

I cheated on Wednesday night!! I had 2 bowls of Golden Graham cereal. At least I used almond milk and not dairy milk. I had bought the cereal for my daughter and she didn't eat it all before leaving on her 13 day vacation. I regretted it big time the next morning since I hadn't had honey or sugar in that big of dose in 3 months. My stomach was killing me!! I got back on the wagon and stayed strong ever since.

I did not keep track of what all I ate this week. I just needed a few days off from tracking. I didn't gain and in fact loss a couple of pounds.

I began intermittent fasting yesterday. I think I am mentally ready now. Yesterday was not that bad either. I ate my last meal at 6:30 pm on Thursday. I did not consume any calories above 40 kcal before 11:30 am. At 11:30 am I had a cup of tea with a matcha tea fat bomb which broke my fast. I did not gorge out once I came home either. I ate what I had planned and that was it. I was done eating my last meal again by 6:30 pm last night and it is now 7:00 am and I am not hungry at all. My total calories I consumed yesterday was 1243. So I am also cutting my calories down between 1100 and 1300 per day. Since I am only working out 3 times a week for only 30 minutes I think the lower range of calories is best. We will see at the end of the week if this way works for me.

I can say that yesterday was so easy without having to pack a lunch and prepare as many meals. Eventually I want to get back to the way I ate when I was a teenager. I only ate one meal a day and had so much energy. Granted I won't be able to eat the type of food I did in my teenage years and have that type of energy again. I just want to get down to where I am only worried about prepping for one meal a day. Hey, if I get to eating like this then I can add back low-carb desserts to my dinners.

My biggest adjustment is my morning coffee. I no longer can have a heavy cream with coconut oil coffee each morning. I have become addicted to those bad boys. But I am now reserving the huge calorie enriched coffee for mid-day.

So last Saturday I weighed 175 and this Saturday I am down to 173. So a 2 pound loss this week without tracking and a cheat day.

Week 13 Weight Loss: -2 pounds
Week 12 Weight Gain: +3 pounds
Week 11 Weight Loss: -4 pounds
Week 10 Weight Loss: -1 pound
Week 9 Weight Loss: 0 pounds
Week 8 Weight Loss: 0 pounds
Week 7 Weight Loss: -6 pounds
Week 6 Weight Gain: +4.5 pounds
Week 5 Weight Gain: +.5 pound
Week 4 Weight Loss:- 1 pound
Week 3 Weight Loss: -1 pound
Week 2 Weight Loss: -1 pound
Week 1 Weight Loss: -4 pounds

Total Weight Loss:  12 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment