Saturday, August 27, 2016

August 27, 2016 - Keto Diet Week 11

Nearing the 3 month mark!! So I did the Egg Fast at the beginning of the week and loss a total of 4 pounds during it. I have been back on my Keto Diet since Tuesday and I have loss another pound. My body is back in its losing mode again and that is the goal. I also read back over a few blogs that the bloggers had completed the Egg Fast as well and most loss a total of 4 pounds because they gained back 4 to 5 pounds once they went back to eating Keto. For me to lose the 4 pounds and then another pound once I had completed the Egg Fast is pretty darn good in my book. Now if my weight stalls again I will try the Fat Fast instead. It is a calorie restricting fast but I just cannot do that many meals with eggs again too soon!!

So what have I eaten. Tuesday's is listed on my Egg Fast Result post. Wednesday - Friday I had butter coffee as my breakfast. I just cannot eat that early in the morning anymore. The butter coffee has kept me full until around 11 am. I will then have a Chai Tea with a Matcha Tea Fat Bomb and that keeps me happy until around 12:30. I have been eating a salad with either ham or a hard-boiled egg. It has been nice not to have to put so much thought into eating breakfast and lunch!

Unless I only have tea with a fat bomb for lunch I normally have not needed a snack since the Egg Fast. I had a cheese stick on Thursday and Friday because I ended up skipping lunch. I just wasn't hungry. I then had a very light dinner on Thursday. Speaking of dinner I made a new recipe with my zoodles. It was an avocado sauce with bacon. It was so darn good. I just took half an avocado and put it in my blender, added a tablespoon of olive oil, a teaspoon of garlic powder, Himalayan pink sea salt, and chili powder. Blended until smooth by adding about 2 tablespoons of water as I blended. I cooked up my frozen zoodles in a sauce pan and then drained. Fried up 3 slices of bacon and crumbled. I tossed everything together and enjoyed! My daughter even loved the quick and easy dinner. One night I roasted a chicken thigh with mushrooms and onions. It was very tasty.  Friday night was ribeye night for me!! Oh how I love my ribeyes. I grilled it perfectly and grilled some zucchini and onions as well. Very satisfying and no need for any dessert!!

I have had a sweet tooth of late so a lot of chai tea in the evenings with turmeric paste to help with that problem. Thursday night I decided to give into my sweet tooth and added some stevia to 2 ounces of cream cheese and a cup of blueberries. It was so good and very satisfying. Friday was an evening of making Cloud Bread. This will become my go to breakfast for now on. It really gives me that bagel satisfaction that I have been so missing!! It even is good when you fry up some bacon and eggs and make like a sweet bread breakfast wrap or biscuit with them.

Now my 11th week breakdown of Macros and results:

Daily Macronutrients:

Day                               Calories               Fat                Net Carbs                    Protein
Saturday                       1725                     144                    16                               67
Sunday                          1339                     126                       4                               32
Monday                         1557                     126                    21                               61
Tuesday                         1929                    148                     17                               104
Wednesday                  1285                     113                     24                              38
Thursday                      1549                     149                     24                              29    
Friday                            1791                     150                      48                              63

Daily Avg:                   1596                      137                     22                             56

Week 11 Weight Loss: -4 pounds
Week 10 Weight Loss: -1 pound
Week 9 Weight Loss: 0 pounds
Week 8 Weight Loss: 0 pounds
Week 7 Weight Loss: -6 pounds
Week 6 Weight Gain: +4.5 pounds
Week 5 Weight Gain: +.5 pound
Week 4 Weight Loss:- 1 pound
Week 3 Weight Loss: -1 pound
Week 2 Weight Loss: -1 pound
Week 1 Weight Loss: -4 pounds

Total Weight Loss:  13 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment