Monday, August 15, 2016

August 13, 2016 - Keto Diet Week 9

Couple days behind on posting, but it was a busy weekend.

My week went by pretty fast for a change. I fell off the wagon a couple of nights by eating toffee covered peanuts. I went over my desired calories both times because of the sugar. I can tell ya my stomach and lymph nodes did not like the sugar. My taste buds love it but an hour later I was feeling like crap. You would have thought I had learned my lesson the first time but no I had more Friday night. Again I felt like crap. So the rest of those peanuts went into the trash!!

With that said I did not lose any weight this week. This makes 2 weeks straight that I haven't loss weight. Looking at my net carbs, I can see I am way up this week as well as my calories. I need to eat breakfast again in the mornings and cut back on the nuts and cheese once again. I will also start eating earlier in the evening so I have a longer fasting time between dinner and breakfast. We will see if that makes the difference.

Daily Macronutrients:

Day                               Calories               Fat                Net Carbs                    Protein
Saturday                       1135                     108                    32                               49
Sunday                          1077                     98                       19                               44
Monday                         1694                     97                       34                               79
Tuesday                         1454                    153                     28                               49
Wednesday                  1286                     104                     40                              35
Thursday                      1453                     143                     22                              66    
Friday                            1849                     176                      51                              72

Daily Avg:                   1421                      126                   32                              56

Week 9 Weight Loss: 0 pounds
Week 8 Weight Loss: 0 pounds
Week 7 Weight Loss: -6 pounds
Week 6 Weight Gain: +4.5 pounds
Week 5 Weight Gain: +.5 pound
Week 4 Weight Loss: 1 pound
Week 3 Weight Loss: 1 pound
Week 2 Weight Loss: 1 pound
Week 1 Weight Loss: 4 pounds

Total Weight Loss:   8.5 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment