Saturday, July 23, 2016

July 23, 2016 - Keto Diet Week 6

I cannot really call this week a keto diet week. I slacked big time. I was off all week with my husband and we did not stay on plan for eating at all. There were a lot of going out to eat and way too many gluten free beers and vodka cocktails. Yeah we just did what we wanted and I am paying the price today. I gained back 4.5 pounds in one week!! Yepper, I am back in the 180s but you know what? I am not going to fret about it. Usually I would throw my arms up and just give in and accept I will always be over weight, but I do know that if I am consistent with the ketogenic life style I will lose weight and feel better.

So I did not keep track of any macronutrients this past week. I am going to keep trucking, but call this my re-boot week and begin tracking again today. It is hard to track nutritional values when you eat out. So I am beginning again today. I will post my gain and just deal with it.

This morning I did wake up early and go for a quick 30 minute walk. I walked 1.5 miles. It felt good to go and do something like that again. I have been doing a weekly hike, but to go out and do an early walk just feels as if I am moving towards a better me. Granted it was only 1.5 miles in 30 minutes, but I have been off the workout wagon for a few weeks now. My goal for this week is to wake up early and I mean early on Tuesday & Thursday and go on a quick 30 minute walk. I am going to dust off the old bike and do some biking on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Monday will be my rest day since it is the beginning of the work week. I will be throwing in some strength training as well those 6 days. I have no reason not to stick to this workout regiment since my husband is away for the next 3 months training in Texas.

Week 6 Weight Gain: +4.5 pounds
Week 5 Weight Gain: +.5 pound
Week 4 Weight Loss: 1 pound
Week 3 Weight Loss: 1 pound
Week 2 Weight Loss: 1 pound
Week 1 Weight Loss: 4 pounds

Total Weight Loss:   2 pounds


No comments:

Post a Comment