Sunday, May 8, 2016

1st Week of May

The week started off strong, but come Saturday my energy was gone. It doesn't help that Friday the rain came in and hasn't let up since. I got a few great walks in at the beginning of the week. Did an awesome kettle bell and strength workout on Thursday. All and all it has been a good week. I had wrote on Thursday how I gained back 4 pounds the week prior, well I lost 2.5 pounds this week. Now I have to keep up the momentum and do this every week, okay at least 1.5 pounds a week will work for me. Slow and steady finishes the race and all I want to do is finish this journey with a sustainable weight loss that I can maintain for the rest of my days on this planet.

May 1st - 7th Breakdown:


It is nice to see that I stayed in the negative calorie range this past week. Now that I have done it I know I can keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment