Sunday, March 13, 2016

2nd Week of March Update

This week went by pretty fast. I was able to work 5 days of workouts into my week. I missed Tuesday due to unexpected car troubles, but I did double up on Saturday to make up for Tuesday's. I was glad I did because the workout was fun and I do like fun workouts.

On the eating front I only had one day of over my calories and that was last Sunday. I was not feeling well and just had the hubs pick something up for dinner. Rest of the week I stayed between my daily calorie requirements. I am finding if I stay between 1200 and 1400 calories I lose weight. So I have to stick to my plans.

Breakdown of Mar 6th to Mar 12th:

Again the numbers don't lie. You have to burn more than you consume. Burning 5000 calories gave me a 1.5 pound loss. I am happy with this progress and will stick to it. I don't need to lose a bunch of weight all at once. This slow but steady progress will be the way I lose the weight and keep it off. This is a lifestyle not a quick fix and going slow and consistent will then allow me to switch over to maintenance without any hiccups.

No comments:

Post a Comment