Sunday, February 28, 2016

End of February Update

Well I have tried my best to keep my calories around 1200 per day. Plus I have tried to workout everyday, even just for 15 minutes. It is still a huge battle to do a workout inside. I am hoping that we get a gym membership by first of March so then I will have more cardio machines to choose from. I am so bored of the Treadclimber!! Sad part is that I still owe $1100 for that damn thing!! Damn Thyroid Brain got to me and I didn't notice that my 18 month payment plan was coming to the end and now I am paying for an additional $450 in interest.

Anywho, nothing I can do about it now. I completed the 30 Day Workout Challenge through SP. I will never do that one again just because it is the same damn exercises each week. No change up at all. That got BOOORRRING real quick. I did try some different YouTube channel videos for stepping. That were good, but I have to be in the mood for these things. Especially listening to a woman's voice. Oh well, you do whatcha got a do.

Eating front has been tough. I started the Atkins diet since I was going low carb and no bread route anyways. I am having a problem only eating a net carb of 25 carbs per day. I'm not eating processed foods, it's just the vegetables I eat that are high in carbs. It is more the protein shake in the morning because I use a plant protein mix instead of whey. Lots of good carbs but still higher than the Induction Phase calls for. Trying to figure out a different more whole food breakfast. It has to be easy and not time consuming during the week days. I have seen a few muffin like egg omelets that you cook up in the muffin tin. I just don't eat really early so maybe I need to rethink my time to wake up during the week. Maybe that can be part of my 30 Day Challenge in March. Wake up an hour earlier and do a quick and easy workout and then have a healthy breakfast. It is just 20 days so I should be able to do this for the month of March.

The last week of Feb has just been brutal. I haven't worked out as consistently as I should but when I start feeling drained I know I have to rest. So I have rested this week and will hit it hard beginning on Monday for a new 30 day workout challenge.

So upcoming challenges will be:

30 Day Workout Challenge

30 Days of Clean Eating

30 Days of waking up 1 hour earlier on week days

Break down of Calories Eaten vs Burned for February:

Well the numbers say it all, I have to burn over 3500 calories a week to even lose one pound. It is brutal getting old, but that is the hard truth. The numbers do not lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment