Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Just feeling like crap!!!!

Oh body why do you do this to me?! I'm tired constantly, my back hurts constantly, my breathing is short, and my head hurts everyday!!

So tired of feeling like crap!!!!!!!

I keep gaining weight and I have no energy or desire to work out!!!!!!

I have an appointment with with my doctor on Monday and hopefully all I need is a boost in my meds. I just want to get back to feeling great again. Prior to the knee injury I was getting there and feeling great!!! It has been 2 years of feeling like crap! I guess it could be worst and it could be many more years like some people.

Just had to vent! I am going to listen to my tired ass body and take another day off from exercising. Hey I got 3 days straight of energy and now it is time for me to be burned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment