Thursday, December 17, 2015

Bloodwork Results

I am completely confused, but my blood work came back lower than it did in July!! In July I was at 2.0 and now I am at 1.65. I know I felt my best at 2.0, but could a lower number be why I am not feeling great. I am at a lost. The doc is going to keep me at 50 mcg but still place me on Synthroid instead of Levothyroxin. Maybe my hormones are fluctuating up and down and they need to stay at a consistent 2.0. We shall see. I am still taking 2 pills a day of the Levothyroxin until my new meds come in.

On a better note, I am now down 2 pounds since Monday. I need to lose 2-3  more by Monday.

My goal is to get back into working out 2 - 3 times a week. I'm not going to push 5 days just yet. But I think if I can do 2 cardio workouts, ski, and do a good stretch throughout the week, it will get me back into the groove of working out.


No comments:

Post a Comment