Monday, November 16, 2015

Mid-November Update

I tried the detox diet and could stick to it for only 5 days!! I'm just horrible at eliminating items from my diet.

I haven't weighed myself in a week now. I did lose 5 pounds from the detox diet. I might have gained back a couple of those pounds.

I'm tired a lot right now. My knee hurts constantly. I know a lot of my lack of energy is from the change of time and seasons. It gets dark so darn early now!! The weather is so odd that you just cannot rely on outdoor activities right now.

I want my energy back so bad but just don't know what to do!!

I turn 45 on Monday!! I am not at the weight I want to be for my 45th birthday!! I just want to lose weight and feel healthy again!!!!!!!! I am so frustrated but I am not throwing in the towel just yet!

I think it is time to dust off the P90X DVDs again. They seem to really work on building me strength. I have to start doing something that will push me out of my comfort zone.


No comments:

Post a Comment