Monday, November 30, 2015

Eating and Workout Plan For the next 25 Days

Well I made it through Thanksgiving. I am back up to 179.5, which wasn't caused by Thanksgiving it was caused by lack of energy!! Plus when you don't have a lot of money you really have to eat a lot of carbs!

So I have 25 days to lose and get healthy prior to Christmas. My plan is to have protein shakes for breakfast and lunch with fruit or carrots and celery as snacks. I will have healthy dinner each night.

I plan on beginning the P90X workout again. I will do the DVDs and walk on the treadclimber on days I am not skiing. Beginning Mid-December I will be skiing 3 days a week for at least an hour to 2 hours. Once we get a gym membership I will hit the gym twice a week, but until then I will be doing the P90X DVDs.

So today is day 1 and on the docket is the Core Synergenics workout DVD. I am sure I will not be able to do the complete circuit because I am so out of shape.

It is crazy how one month of not working out 4-5 times a week can make you lose all the muscle you once had. I am so weak right now it is just pathetic.

So my workout plan will be as follows:

Week of Nov 30th - Dec 5th
P90X DVDs

Week of Dec 6th - Dec 12th
P90X DVDs

Week of Dec 13th - Dec 19th
Sunday - ski day
Monday - P90X DVD
Tuesday - Ski Day
Wednesday - Ski Day
Thursday - P90X DVD
Friday - Ski Day
Saturday - P90X DVD
 ***This will be a tough week but I think by this time I will have built up my endurance

Week of Dec 20th - Dec 26th - Vacation week
Sunday - ski or rest
Monday - P90X DVD
Tuesday - ski or P90X DVD - won't need to drop off car to Keith
Wednesday - ski or P90X DVD - won't need to drop off car to Keith
Thursday - ski or P90X DVD - might snowshoe if weather is good enough
Friday - ski, snowshoe or P90X DVD
Saturday - ski, snowshoe or P90X DVD

Hopefully I can stick to this plan and regain my energy and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment