Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thursday Summary

So far my week has been great with eating. I have stayed below my 1600 calories for Monday and Tuesday. I went a little over on Wednesday, but it wasn't by much.

I had my last follow up with the doctor on my thyroid. She said my levels are good and I do not have Hashimoto's. That is a relieve. I know that there will be weeks where my energy level will become very low and that is this week so far. It began on Saturday and it hasn't stopped yet. I did take a 2 hour nap on Wednesday. I had actually drank some Jack 3d and still slept for 2 hours. I just could not muster up the energy to workout so I didn't force myself like I have in the past.

So here is this week's summary so far:

Monday was my doctor's appointment and I had to fast until after 10 am. I barely hit the 1200 calorie mark and did a two hour workout. I did a 30 minute strength workout and then mountain biked for an hour and a half. I could tell that I had not eaten much and was losing energy fast. It took all I could to finally make it home from our ride.


Tuesday was work day and I did do a lot of walking around the store. I also was feeling pretty tired and had a headache all day. I ended up giving my 2 week notice and I'm really glad I did. I just need to concentrate on the two important jobs that I have now. Plus I need to really concentrate on my health and Tuesdays were really messing me up.

I did not even hit 1200 calories for the day. I ended up eating a bowl of oatmeal just to get over 1000 calories.


Wednesday was my tired day. Now looking at Monday and Tuesday I can see why I was tired and lethargic. I just had not eaten enough food to keep me going. I almost hit 1700 calories for the day, but it was good food and not processed junk food.

I didn't do my planned workout even with it only being 14 minutes long. I had good intentions but I have learned that I have to listen to my body. If I can sleep for 2 hours after taking Jack3D then I needed the sleep. I even slept soundly that night.


Summary for the first half of the week is:

Total Calories Eaten:     4028
Total Calories Burned: -6028
Differential:                  -2000

I am on track for a good week and hopefully a drop in weight. I still have 4 more days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment