Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday Summary

My week started out strong by I have faltered mid-week. I can say that I could never be Vegan. I went one full day without eating any meat and I was not feeling well the next day. I had absolutely no energy and nothing seemed to satisfy my hunger.

Now to the breakdown of the past three days:

Monday I stayed well under my goal of 1400 calories. I also did a great workout! I did my favorite step aerobics YouTube workout along with running on the mini tramp for 20 minutes straight. Yeah I didn't stop I ran the whole time!! I know it isn't the same as running outside but it is a start.


Tuesday was the day I ate no meat and I could really feel the no energy. I had to really force myself to workout and it was only a 40 minute workout at that. I did 20 minutes on the TreadClimber and another 20 minutes on the mini tramp. I didn't really go very hard on my running or the treadclimber because I all I really wanted to do was sleep. I was way under on my calories I didn't even hit 1200 calories for the day.


Wednesday was a hard day for me. I wanted to workout but I just had no energy for anything. I didn't even want to carry on a conversation. We ordered pizza and that is what put me over. It is what it is and I will have to really watch my calories for the rest of the week.


Total Calories Eaten:     4682
Total Calories Burned: -5959
Differential:                  -1277

I will get over this stumble and burn the extra 2223 calories I need to burn as well as keep my total eaten calories at 9800 which means I can only eat 1280 calories each day for the next 4 days. It is going to be tough but I know I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment