Thursday, July 23, 2015

Just a Post to Write down my Thoughts

Well, I can say that trying to get healthy and lose weight is a constant thought on my mind. I don't know if it will ever change, but it is something I think about consciously every minute of the day.

My internal thought process:

"Should I eat that popcorn? Where does that take me on my calories? I should really move more today so I can off set any extra food."

A constant thought, a constant reminder of what I need to do.

Will I not need these internal conversations with myself once I am at my goal weight? Will this be my thought process until the day I die?

I really do not like having these thoughts constantly, but i must in order to achieve my goal. I just hope that once I have met my goal I won't have to be as mindful because the habits of good eating and exercise will be instilled in my daily life.

I have those days still that I just am not motivated and all I want to do is sleep and not think. I know my thyroid is a huge factor in this and I just want it to get stable and stop messing with my days. I think that if things don't improve by the end of September I will make another appointment and have her check my levels again.

I also know a lot of my problems stems from worrying about money. I'm tired of that broken record as well, but it is what it is right now and until we can downsize and buy another car we are where we are.

On a lighter note, I had a wonderful workout on Monday! Here is a picture of me after working out. I was spent and feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment